Volunteers (Ages 18+)
Thanks for your interest in becoming a Thanksgiving Point Volunteer! Volunteers play an integral part at Thanksgiving Point and serve in the following areas:
Development & Fundraising
Volunteer Administrative Programs
- Plant, clean and assist in the maintenance of the Ashton Gardens
- Help guests learn about our different venues and how they connect to the natural world
- Assist with the delivery of educational programs
- Staff our Signature & Fundraising Events
- Perform clerical duties in a variety of departments
- Work to receive your certificate hours for Master Gardening
- And much more!
We accept applications from candidates age 18 years and older. All volunteer applicants are required to participate in an open orientation within 45 days of applying & sign our Volunteer Service Agreement before they are eligible to begin volunteering. Applicants who fail to attend the orientation will have their applications denied and are subject to a one year waiting period before they can re-apply.
For questions, please email email@example.comRegister Now